Rasor Law Firm
Sarah M. Thomas
Attorney and Counselor
Personal Injury, Civil Rights, Police Misconduct, Premises Liability, Medical Malpractice, and Employment Discrimination.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, 2012, Juris Doctor cum laude
- Senior Associate Editor, Thomas M. Cooley Law Review
- Vice President, 10CORE (10 Commandments of Real Estate Law)
- Community Legal Resources, Detroit, MI – Law Clerk
- Law Offices of Barton W. Morris, Royal Oak, MI – Law Clerk
Admissions & Courts
Admitted to practice in all State Courts in Michigan.
Sarah is an Associate Attorney for Rasor Law Firm. Before joining Rasor Law Firm, Sarah held an Associate position advocating Plaintiff’s personal injury rights. She has recently been appointed to serve on the New Lawyers Committee for the Michigan Association for Justice, the Zoning Board of Appeals in Royal Oak, and is a Fellow with the Michigan Political Leadership Program through Michigan State University. Before law school, Sarah was involved in community development and Detroit revitalization when she worked for New Center Council (now Midtown Detroit, Inc.) from 2007-2009.